- Continued from yesterday-
I'm in the process of moving, and so I'm spilling some of my decorating and storage secrets from the past two years. While some of these ideas I will undoubtedly keep, I am excited to see what I come up with as I move my stuff to a new place.
1. bottles of nailpolish to hold and display bangles
2. a dvd case to hold the rest of my nailpolish collection (and makes for easy transportation to a sink or table while still showcasing colors)
3. a square basket to hold my sandals
4. a Sephora shopping bag to hold sunnies and a striped lid to hold belts
5. and, possibly my favorite, Express shopping bags to hold unmentionables